Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Olive Oil Uses

I admit, apart from using olive oil as food, adding it to salads, and other vegetable dishes, or taken raw, yeah, I actually do take a tablespoonful on occasion (that is when I forget to sprinkle some on my food), turns out there are many other uses of olive oil.

I love Palestine products which include:
Honey
Olive oil
Soap
Black seed oil or paste

I am a serious fan of the first three products. Black seed oil, I am only beginning to discover its benefits while the paste, I will try after I finish the oil.

Using Olive Oil to moisturize the skin.
Some tips shared by friends in facebook in relation to using olive oil as a skin moisturizer:

1) Can mix black seed oil and olive oil as a ratio of 1:1 and use as skin moisturizer.

2) Can be used to sooth skin on face especially after sunburn or overseas travels. 

3) Transfer small amount in small bottle for ease of use.

Recycled the shampoo bottle from Redang Island Resort to store olive oil for skin use.

1 comment:

  1. Coconut oil is good for skin care, hair care, improving digestion and immunity. See which benefits you are aware of. Coconut oil is high in natural saturated fats.Must try this product www.sunbeamsbrands.com .

    ReplyDelete