Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Review of Palestinian Products: Honey, Black Seed Oil, Olive Oil and Soap

Finally, yesterday, my Palestinian products arrived. Well, I had to go and collect them, but that was ok. I consider this all part of my effort to support the Palestinian people and their cause.

I had ordered:

  • 1 bottle of premium organic olive oil
  • 1 bar of olive oil soap
  • 1 bottle of black seed oil
  • 1 jar of honey

Imagine my excitement, while caught in the hot afternoon Kota Bharu traffic jam, oogling at the stuff.

Palestinian Honey (background - car interior!)
Honey was the first thing I sampled when I got home.

I am a big fan of honey. I like to eat honey right from the jar, and also added to food, usually spread on bread.

I love Palestinian Honey the most out of all the products.

The Palestinian honey has a unique taste. In comparison to Manuka honey, Palestinian honey is thinner, lighter, and also less sweet.

I absolutely love the Palestinian honey, I can eat it as it is or spread it on bread (this mornings breakfast).

Will definitely be getting more of this.

Palestinian black seed oil (habbatussauda).
A friend of mine is a stockist and she gave me a list of Palestinian products that were available.

I wanted to try the olive oil, olive oil soap and honey, things which I use.

But I was also curious to try the black seed oil as I have heard before that it has many health benefits. So I decided to get one too.

As recommended on the bottle, I took one teaspoonful. Tastes like oil with a funny minty/herbal flavour to it, is all I can say.

One of my kids has allergic rhinitis, and despite all the usual measures, he still has symptoms in the morning, so I was hoping to see if this would help.

Will update on this.

Organic olive oil from Palestine!

I like sprinkling olive oil on my food, all kinds of food, not just salad and spaghetti/pasta. 

As we all know, Mediterranean dishes are some of the healthiest on the planet (plus they taste good too). I put it on some noodles yesterday, yummy! 

Read more about Mediterranean diet here.

Palestinian Olive Oil Soap!
Now I use the Palestinian Olive Oil soap in my bathroom.  

I am so happy that:

  • There are people in my country who have already thought of the idea of importing products from Palestine.
  • That a friend of mine actually has direct contact with the company.
  • I was able to buy and use the Palestinian products with relative ease.

We are also looking for more customers and suppliers, so if you are interested, please message me on facebook or email me: mazlynm@yahoo.co.uk

For more information on where and how to purchase Palestinian products (sites which were recommended by friends only) plus how the soap is made, please read my other blog post here.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/minyakzaitunpalestineterengganu/posts/905504689546519

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. How did you order Palestinian products. I also like to taste Palestinian honey.
    Good job keep writing
    I write about healing foods at
    www.sipofwellness.com

    ReplyDelete